Fairytale castle in
Boitzenburger Land (Uckermark)
Built in 1276, this romantic dream castle in the Uckermark region is 9 km from the Templiner Seenkreuz National Park and 16 km from Lake Carwitz.
January and February is the castle in the company holidays. During this time, the hotel and restaurant are set. Castle tours will not take place during this time either.
Restaurant open from March
Then also castle tours take place again.
Always on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays at 2pm.
Simple rooms without TVs, ranging in size from single to family rooms, are furnished in wood and have shared or private bathrooms.
- Hotel (comfort, double room, shower / WC, TV, radio) 45,00 Euro / person
- Family hotel (double room, + bunk beds, shower / WC) 35,00 Euro / person *
- Children’s hotel (shared room with bunk beds, shower / WC) 20,00 Euro / person *
- Dependance (simple double room in the adjoining building, shower / WC) 20,00 Euro / person *
- Single supplement / dog each 5.00 Euro / night
- Children discount:
– up to 2 years free,
– 3-5 years 70%,
– 6-14 years 50%